Inpatient treatment?

laser workshops, physiatrists, Diaphragmatic Breathing, daflon 500, coumarin powder, nordic walking, lymphocyte injection, essential oils, massagers, ball massage, heat, Lymphomyosot, Self Massage Therapy, Elastin Ampules, Lymphobiology, leg drainage, naturopathy, ace bandages, Craniosacral Therapy, lymph node transplants, Lymphatic-venous anastomosis, vein grafting, lymph vessel transplantation, surgery scrotal lymphedema, shoes

Moderators: jenjay, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

Inpatient treatment?

Postby tngirl » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:33 pm

I was wondering if anyone has had inpatient lymphedema treatment for stage III lymphedema. We are considering a 4 week program at Siskin Rehab in Chattanooga,TN. I've searched the internet, and couldn't find much information on IP treatment. Is it worth it?
tngirl

Postby patoco » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:13 pm

Hey Tngirl

Super welcome to our family :)

I personally know the therapist who does most of the work at Siskin, guy named John. I give him very high commendations both from what people have said and from talking with him myself.

It might well be worth your time to go for the four weeks.

I have LE in both legs - right one stage 3 - left one beyond anything. What really shocked us was that the left leg actually responded more and had a greater decrease in size then the better off right leg....go figure :?: :?: :?:

See if you can talk to John...let him know I am recommending him to you.....

Keep in touch too :!: :!:

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Return to Treatment for Lymphedema