FOR SALE: Tactile Systems Technology PD32-U ($1,200)

laser workshops, physiatrists, Diaphragmatic Breathing, daflon 500, coumarin powder, nordic walking, lymphocyte injection, essential oils, massagers, ball massage, heat, Lymphomyosot, Self Massage Therapy, Elastin Ampules, Lymphobiology, leg drainage, naturopathy, ace bandages, Craniosacral Therapy, lymph node transplants, Lymphatic-venous anastomosis, vein grafting, lymph vessel transplantation, surgery scrotal lymphedema, shoes

Moderators: jenjay, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

FOR SALE: Tactile Systems Technology PD32-U ($1,200)

Postby SeanGitt » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Hello all.

I don't know where I could post this so if someone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Without going into too much detail, my Mother suffers from Lymphedema and purchased a special piece of equipment to help treat this at home.

The item is made by a company named Tactile Systems Technology and the model number is PD32-U.

She only used it for about a month or so and it comes with all paperwork.

The leg attachments are included but arm attachments can be purchased separately.

The equipment is in great condition and shows hardly any signs of use.

She is traveling to a physical therapist off of Staten Island now so this equipment in no longer needed.

If there is a person out there suffering from Lymphedema and doesn't have insurance, this may very well be the way to go.

Images of the actual item are available upon request.

The item is located in Staten Island, NY and arrangements can be made to see the item on any afternoon throughout the week.

If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will email you my phone number.

Thank you.
Last edited by SeanGitt on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SeanGitt

Re: Quick Question About Piece of Medical Equipment:

Postby patoco » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:29 am

Hi Sean
This is really kind of you to offer the machine. I'm glad to hear that your daughter is able to go to a therapist now.

The Flexi is a super device and I know a lot of lymphers who have been helped by it....if it just didn't cost so much. Wow!
I keep hoping Tactile might lower the price some.

But, anyway thank you and I'm sure someone will be contacting you.

Pat
patoco
Site Admin

Re: Quick Question About Piece of Medical Equipment:

Postby SeanGitt » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:52 pm

It's from my Mother lol, not my daughter :)

My Mom is only looking to get $1,200 for it. I don't know how much it really goes for but from what I've heard it's kind of pricey.

She paid $1,700 through the insurance to get it only a few short months ago.

Feel free to private message me with any requests for my phone number as I'd rather not post my number openly.

Below are pictures of the actual item:

SeanGitt

Return to Treatment for Lymphedema