OSCILLATION Therapy

laser workshops, physiatrists, Diaphragmatic Breathing, daflon 500, coumarin powder, nordic walking, lymphocyte injection, essential oils, massagers, ball massage, heat, Lymphomyosot, Self Massage Therapy, Elastin Ampules, Lymphobiology, leg drainage, naturopathy, ace bandages, Craniosacral Therapy, lymph node transplants, Lymphatic-venous anastomosis, vein grafting, lymph vessel transplantation, surgery scrotal lymphedema, shoes

Moderators: jenjay, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

OSCILLATION Therapy

Postby panther73 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Has anyone tried this type of therapy? I found an older post that talked about the subject but not in detail. I've been hearing very good things about it.
panther73

Re: DEEP OSCILLATION Therapy

Postby panther73 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:09 pm

*Dear Readers, I have deleted much of this page due to the fact the main manufacturer of the process originally spoken in this article is quite angry and resentful about having their product called into question. I guess, we with lymphedema are simply supposed to shut up and fork over our money. So much for a product that is supposed to be helpful to patients and a company that cares.*

At this point I can only say that I certainly would not trust them nor would I want their so called therapy.

Jan. 5, 2013
panther73

Return to Treatment for Lymphedema