Crocs

Exercises, Diets, Nutrition, Vitamins, Health, Coping, gardening, herbal remedies, truncal lymphedema, chronic illness, breathing, stress, arm exercises, leg exercises, water exercises, low impact exercises, weight training, chair exercises, resistance exercises, stretch exercises, lymphatic drainage, detox patches

Moderators: Birdwatcher, jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Senior Moderators

Crocs

Postby joanne johnson » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:22 pm

Awhile ago we had alot of info. concerning crocs. I live in New York and was unable to find them near me. I did see a picture of them online and wanted a pair. Recently I found them in Sears under another name. They only had womens sizes and they were not wide enough for me to get my swollen feet into. That was a disappointment. I am going to be on the look out for crocs for men. Maybe I will have some luck with them.
joanne johnson

crocs

Postby djoyner0309 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:53 am

Hi, I'm new here, but while browsing the forums I saw your post re Crocs. I just bought a pair from crocs.com, the "beach" style which is a little wider than their original. They are extremely comfortable. Crocs are not allowed...as their web site will tell you, you just have to get the right size. Check them out, I was happy with selection, color fit, etc.
djoyner0309

Postby Kim » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:16 pm

Hi Joanne,

I ordered my Crocs from the web site...crocs.com; and actually you can call them with any questions that you have. I called, and they were very helpful.

Kim :)
Kim

Postby Kim » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:25 pm

Joanne,

It has been a while since I looked at the Crocs web site. Boy, do they ever have some new styles! There are two new ones specifically that look like they would be good for our feet! :D Think it's time to order another pair! :lol: Hope you find something that works for you.

Kim :)
Kim

Postby joanne johnson » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:04 pm

Hi Kim and djoyner,

I will certainly check out crocs.com website. It would be great if I could purchase a pair that are comfortable. Thank you so much for your help. Keep cool and enjoy your crocs!
joanne johnson

Postby silkie » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:36 am

Hi Everyone

This weekend I went to The Lowry its a stunning art museum
along side there is a factory outlet designer etc at low prices

We went to wonder round the shops see if there were any bargains
and i got the most wonderful suprise

SHOES THAT FIT Yes I could not believe it not only fit but 2 sizes smaller because they were broad enough. The young lady was so helpful
she gave me the web site and i found out they are in the USA to

they are called Fly Flot italian made now these i bout are mules
as shoes dig into my creases around the ankle but its like walking on air

The young lady in the shop did reccommend that finding a retail outlet would be best the first time as they are generous fits

as i did find out when i needed 2 sizes smaller It is worth a look
they are soft leather uppers and some actually have a clip out cushion inner sole that gives even more depth to the shoe if you swell

Since i have been able to get shoes on i have bough shoes much to large to get my swollen feet in them Well i bought 2 pairs and hopefully i will be back for more in the next couple of months

the web site is

http://www.shoebuy.com/fly-flot-shoes.h ... one-_-none

hugssssssssss
Silks xxxx
silkie

Postby joanne johnson » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:23 am

Hi Silkie,
I am so happy for you that you were able to find comfortable shoes. As I read your post I could see how happy you were. It truly is a special occassion! We all know what a thrill it is to find shoes that actually fit. What a bonus- 2 sizes smaller! You must be feeling very petite!

I never heard of that brand but I will certainly check it out. Thanks so much.
joanne johnson

Postby carolinabutterfly313 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:31 pm

I could not live without my Crocs. Being up on my feet all day kills me in a lot of shoes, but not Crocs, they feel perfect. I really feel like I'm barefoot when I wear them. :D
carolinabutterfly313

Return to Lymphedema Lifestyles